Title- Notice Inviting Tender for composite interior works for upper basement floor.
Last Date for Submission- Up to 15:00 hrs. on 31st December 2019
Opening Date- At 03:00 PM on 01st January 2020
Product Category- Architecture/Interior Design
Sub category- Interior Works
Contract Type- Tender
Completion Period- 8 months
Location- Kozhikode, Kerala
Tender Fee- Rs.15,000/- + GST@12% +1% KFC (Total Rs.16,950/-)
Earnest Money Deposit (EMD)- Rs. 5,00,000/-
Probable Amount of Contract (PAC)- Rs. 14,59,72,101/- (Exclusive of GST)
Work Description- Composite interior works for upper basement floor.
A Govt. of Kerala Undertaking invites E- Tenders under two-part bid system (Bid I Prequalification & Techno Commercial bid and Bid II Price bid – in item rate wise) are invited from eligible contractors.
Minimum eligibility criteria-
1. The bidder should be a well-established and reputed interior works contractor based in India or foreign country with branches in India, and experience of minimum 7 years and previous experience in similar works in India.
2. Experience of having successfully completed similar works during last seven years which should be either of the following:
Three similar completed works each costing not less than Rs.5.84 Crores, which includes supply of materials and installation works.
Two similar completed works each costing not less than Rs.7.30 Crores, which includes supply of materials and installation works.
One similar completed work costing not less than Rs.11.68 Crores, which includes supply of materials and installation works.
(Notarized copies of work completion certificate issued by client/owner to be submitted showing the details such as detailed scope of work, value of the contract, completed value, project start date and end date etc.)
3. The bidder should have an average annual turnover of Rs.12 Crores for last three financial years (2015-16, 2016-17, & 2017-18 or 2016-17, 2017-18 & 2018-19).
(Audit balance sheet and turnover certificate duly certified by the Chartered Accountant and attested by Notary Public shall be furnished as proof)
4. The bidder should also be a profit-making organization for last three consecutive financial years. (2015-16, 2016-17, & 2017-18 or 2016-17, 2017-18 & 2018-19).
(Audit balance sheet detailing the P/L and profit and loss certificate duly certified by the Chartered Accountant and attested by Notary Public shall be furnished as proof)
5. The bidder should produce a banker’s solvency certificate for this project issued by any nationalized/scheduled Bank, of value at least Rs. 2 Crores issued not prior to three months from the date of submission of bids
6. Offers from joint venture will not be accepted. (Declaration in company letter head signed and sealed by the authorized signatory.)
❖Definition of similar works “Interior Furnishing works for IT/Office/Commercial building comprising of wall partitions, false ceiling, wall paneling, work stations/cubicles, flooring and all associated MEP works etc.”
No Refund & Replacement Policy is applicable on this product.
Kozhikode, Kerala Area
Tue 31st Dec 2019 at 15:00 hrs