Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Design Ramp and How does it work?
3. How can I be sure that the Service Requests on Design Ramp are Genuine?
Every single Service Request on our portal goes through a Verification Process in which the customers are contacted and all their Home Interior requirements are gathered. Then a member of our team reviews the details to ensure that it has all the required information before it is uploaded in the Marketplace on our portal.
4. How can I access the Lead Details kept on the Marketplace?
Visit www.designramp.in or download Android App of Design Ramp from the Play Store. As a new user you need to Sign Up first to access the details of the Service Request on the Marketplace and start Online Lead Shopping of your choice. Download the Design Ramp App from the Play Store for convenience and buying Leads on the go.
5. How convenient is the Design Ramp Android Business App?
6. What is Marketplace at Design Ramp?
7. How does Marketplace work?
• We send you a lead notification through the Mobile App, SMS, Email and Call.
• Once in the Marketplace you get the details of Project Overview and if interested then buy the Lead for accessing full customer details.
Contact the homeowner:
• Once you have the Customer Details you can contact them directly through Call / SMS / Email Etc.
• We recommend contacting the homeowner within 15 minutes of receiving the lead to have the best chance of winning the deal.
Winning the deal:
• We take customer consent for up to how many responses they want and as per the given consent allow max up to 10 home service professionals to respond to a lead, giving the homeowner a few options to consider. The homeowner decides who to hire.
• Once hired, you will work out the details with the homeowner to get the project done and they will pay you directly.
8. Why should I join the Design Ramp Marketplace?
Design Ramp being a Professional company and expertise in Online Media Promotion receives good numbers of service requests for Home Interior or Improvements, daily from the homeowners. Being a part of the Design Ramp Marketplace gives you access to these quality, targeted homeowner leads that are looking for home service professionals exactly like you.
9. How do I sign up for the Design Ramp Marketplace?
10. Will I have Choice of leads?
Yes! In your City of Operation you will have Commercial & Residential Segments under which you can view the different Project Overview, Project Verified Date & Time, Sq. Feet Area, Project Location etc. before you decide which one to buy.
11. How do I Contact to leads?
• Replying quickly. The average response time should be below 30 minutes.
• Proactive communication. Don’t ask the homeowner to call you. You should proactively reach out to a lead to ensure you’re one of the first home service professionals they talk to, not your competitors.
• Messaging and calling the homeowner. If a homeowner is not responding to your call then pls. put a sms informing your brief details and you will call back again after sometime.
12. Why do leads have different prices?
The price of a lead is dependent on market supply and demand, as well as other factors such as project size and service category. Larger jobs (like Full Home Renovation/ Interiors) will cost more than smaller jobs (like only False Ceiling or Modular Kitchen). Remember, there are no monthly subscription or sign-up fee, Ever!
13. If the homeowner decides to work with someone else, will I get any Refund?
If a homeowner decides to hire another home service professional after you bought the lead, you will not be entitled for any Refund. Purchasing a lead does not guarantee a job. For more details on Refund kindly refer the site or App for the Refund Policy.
14. What if I receive a “bad lead"?
15. Will I get Invoice of my purchase?
Yes, every lead purchased will be given a proper invoice on your registered email ID.
16. How much do Leads at Marketplace cost per month?
We don’t bind our customers with Monthly, Quarterly, Half yearly or Yearly commitments. You are free to buy any lead of your choice till it is labelled as OUT OF STOCK.
17. What is OUT OF STOCK Lead at Marketplace?
A lead which is bought by a number of Professionals as desired by the customer is labelled as OUT OF STOCK.
18. How many Professionals can buy the same lead?
2. How is Design Ramp different from others?
Design Ramp calls each homeowner after a service request has been submitted. This enables us to verify the accuracy of the information that has been provided and review expectations for the homeowners before it gets uploaded on the Marketplace.
We understand that not every lead purchased will turn into a deal. We therefore offer various discounted pricing opportunities so that one may purchase more leads and hopefully win more deals, all without spending too much money and providing a good return on investment.